OUTDOOR JUNIORS & ADULT Signup
1 Learn to Play Learn to Play
For those juniors (6-12 yrs old) who are newer to golf and want to Learn to Play
- Facilitate Learning of Golf Skills
- Facilitate Learning of Resiliency
- Facilitate Learning of Growth Mindset
- Facilitate Learning of How to Play
- Facilitate Learning of How to Score
2 Train to Compete Train to Compete
For those juniors (9-15 yrs old) who who are looking to gain confidence and consistency in their game on the course and in competitive junior tournaments.
- Implement Course Strategy
- Implement On-Course Resiliency
- Implement Deliberate Practice Skills
- Gain Deeper Understanding of Game
- Improve Ability to Change Patterns
3 College Path College Path
For those juniors (12-18 yrs old) who are looking to excel, these training sessions are anchored in fundamental skill mastery, data analysis, & improved tactical decision-making.
- Putting Fundamentals
- Short Game Fundamentals
- Full Swing Fundamentals
- On Course Fundamentals
- Understanding Data Analysis
4 Adult Teams Adult Teams
Team training specifically for ADULTS. You've always wanted to learn how to train effectively like the pros and college players. Now you have the opportunity! Maximize your efficiency.
- Learn specific drills for your game
- Learn how to track your practice
- Learn how to build your practice plan
- Maximize your efficiency
- Watch shots drop off your scores!
5 Private Coaching Private Coaching
For Juniors or Adults interested in Private Coaching. Reservations booked around Team Schedules.
- RSVP booked around Team Schedule
- Available most Saturdays
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call (510) 219-2823
- to book availability